The one thing that I do not like about regular sugar glaze is all of the sugar that is in it. Sometimes, there is so much sugar glaze on something that it actually ruins that has been glazed.Gluten Free Glaze Recipe.
- Sugar Free Granular Alternative such as Splenda- 3/4 cup
- Cornstarch- 2 tablespoons
- Water or Milk- 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract or other extract for taste- 1/2 teaspoon
- In a small bowl, combine the Splenda and cornstarch. Mix with a whisk or fork.
- When a powder has formed, stir in the liquid ingredients.