Keto Mixed Nut Florentines -Lace Cookies are a crisp, delicate, thin cookie and easy to make refined sugar free! Gluten Free Florentines.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 141 k cal
Mixed Nut Florentines (Gluten & Refined Sugar) Free}
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 141 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11.9 g 18%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g 14%
Cholesterol 9 mg 3%
Sodium 109 mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 6.8 g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g 4%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 2.3 g 5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 cups mixed roasted salted nuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/3 cup Half & Half or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl stir nuts with flour and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter, erythritol, brown rice syrup and cream over medium high heat until dissolved and combined well. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Mix into nuts and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Let it cool 15 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, spoon mounds of mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet a few inches apart form each other as they spread.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly then holding parchment paper ends slide onto a cooling rack for 60 minutes or until completely cool. (They will still be sticky, not crisp yet).
- Carefully using a spatula remove cookies and place onto paper towels.
- Allow another 1-2 hours or until crisp before removing and storing in an airtight container or freezing.