A quick and easy recipe for no bake keto cookies made with 3 ingredients and NO peanut butter! Soft, chewy and rich tasting cookies made with coconut and tahini, perfect for a nut-free and keto no bake dessert! Vegan, Paleo and Gluten Free!
Course Dessert, Snack
Cuisine American, Australian, English
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 159 k cal
Serving: 1 Cookie | Calories: 159 k cal | Carbohydrates: 14 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 11 g | Fiber: 9 g | Vitamin A: 5% | Vitamin C: 4% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 4%
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups tahini Can sub for any seed or nut butter of choice
- 2/3 cups keto maple syrup
- 1/4 cup gluten free chocolate chips-optional
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift your coconut flour to ensure no clumps remain.
- Add your tahini and syrup and mix very well, ensuring the mixture is fully combined. If the batter is too thick, add some extra liquid (milk). If the batter is too thin, add some extra coconut flour.
- Lightly wet your hands and form 24 small balls or 12 large ones and place on the lined plate. Press each ball into a cookie shape and top with chocolate chips, if desired. Refrigerate until firm.
Low Carb-Gluten free Chocolate Chips