Do you love chocolate pudding? If so you’re going to love my low carb chocolate pudding that is sugar free and only has five ingredients. My easy keto chocolate pudding recipe will become your new favorite keto dessert!Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding.
COURSE: DESSERT, CUISINE: DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, KETO, PALEO, VEGAN, PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES SERVINGS: 1 CALORIES: 331 K CAL
Paleo & Keto Chocolate Pudding-For-1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 331 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g 49%
Saturated Fat 17 g 85%
Sodium 309 mg 13%
Potassium 803 mg 23%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g 5%
Dietary Fiber 10 g 40%
Protein 5 g 10%
Vitamin A 2.9%
Vitamin C 12.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 80 ml full-fat coconut milk
- 10 g cocoa powder or raw cacao (to taste)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Swerve or xylitol (to taste)**
- 100 g avocado about half an avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract *
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee optional
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add coconut milk, cocoa powder and sweetener to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat up, whisking to combine, until the ingredients have incorporated (though you may still have a few cocoa lumps). You do not want to warm it up too much, rather just use the heat to combine the ingredients. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract, cinnamon, coffee (optional) and salt. Add avocado and blend using an immersion blender. Alternatively transfer to a food processor and blend until silky smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and seasoning and adjust accordingly with more sweetener or salt. Transfer to serving glass and either enjoy at room temperature or chill until fully set (our preference). You can always pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes, and keep in mind that this chocolate pudding keeps well in the fridge for a couple days.
- If you’re feeling fancy: garnish with grated dark chocolate and flakey sea salt!