Light, fluffy, bakery-style apple muffins which are secretly healthy, low carb and made without grains, or sugar! Using ten ingredients, these protein-packed muffins are the guilt-free snack or healthy dessert to enjoy anytime! (Paleo, Keto,Gluten Free).Gluten Free Apple Spice Muffins.
Course Breakfast, Snack
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Per muffin: Calories: 198 Fat (g): 17 Carbs (g): 7 Fiber (g): 3 Protein (g): 7 Net carbs (g): 4
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Granny Smith apple (about 1 small) peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Prepare a muffin pan by lining it with muffin papers or spraying lightly with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated stevia/erythritol blend, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt until well blended. Whisk in the butter or coconut oil. Mixture will appear mealy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour egg mixture into the dry ingredients and stir together. Stir in diced apple.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes in the pan, then remove from the baking pan and allow to finish cooling on a cooling rack.