These gluten free and keto gingerbread cupcakes fit the bill perfectly, particularly beautiful when paired with a vanilla cream cheese frosting.Gingerbread Cupcakes With Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Macros: Fat 23 grams – Protein 7 grams – Carbs (net) 4 grams
- 1 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup Oat Fiber see note below
- 1/3 cup Brown Swerve
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add in the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, swerve, brown swerve and vanilla, then mix to
- combine. Add in the dry ingredients and mix, just until combined.
- Scoop into 10 silicone cupcake liners or paper liners. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean. Allow the cupcakes to cool before frosting.
Optional-Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting