This gluten-free ginger snaps recipe tastes like the real thing! You only need 6 ingredients and one bowl to make these easy low carb ginger snaps cookies.Ginger Snaps Cookies.
Calories 149 k cal
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 149 Fat 13 g Protein 4 g Total Carbs 4 g Net Carbs 2 g Fiber 2 g Sugar 0 g
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/3 cup Golden monk fruit sweetener blend
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Blanched almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer at medium speed, cream butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Beat in the cinnamon, ginger, sea salt, and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup (64 g) at a time.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the dough and press into the scoop. Release onto the lined baking sheet and flatten using your palm. Arrange cookies at least 1.5 inches (4 cm) apart.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, until golden. Cool completely before moving. Cookies will crisp up as they cool.