Keto Ranch Dressing is extremely easy to make and so much better than the store-bought version. I like using it in salads or as a dip for vegetables and crispy chicken drumsticks. Easy Ranch Dressing.
Hands-on 5 minutes
Overall 5 minutes
Makes 1 1/4 cup, 4-6 servings
Nutritional values (per serving, 1/4 cup)
Total Carbs 1.7 grams
Fiber 0.3 grams
Net Carbs 1.4 grams
Protein 0.9 grams
Fat 25.1 grams
of which Saturated 6.8 grams
Calories 233 k cal
Magnesium and potassium trace
Macro nutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (2.3%), protein (1.6%), fat (96.1%)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (58 g/ 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (you can make your own) (110 g/ 3.9 oz)
- 2 medium spring onions (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley or 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste (I like pink Himalayan salt)
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons of water if too thick
- Finely chop the herbs and spring onion. Peel and mince the garlic. Place the sour cream, heavy whipping cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add the chopped herbs, garlic, spring onion, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.