Most seafood cakes contain wheat flour. But this easy recipe will delight your taste buds without the unnecessary gluten and carbs.Easy Keto Clam Fritters.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Servings 10 people
Amount Per Serving (1 patty)
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g 6%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 39 mg 13%
Sodium 394 mg 16%
Potassium 90 mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 8 g 16%
Vitamin A 0.7%
Vitamin C 3.6%
- 2 ½ cups clam meat
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice divided
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil or coconut oil for frying
- fresh parsley & lemon slices for garnishing
- In a bowl, combine clam meat, egg yolk, mayonnaise, seasoning, worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and ground pepper. Do not over mix.
- Form clam meat mixture into patties.
- In a skillet or non-stick pan with low to medium heat, lay clam meat patties gently and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden in color.
- Drain clam fritters, drizzle the remaining lemon juice, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.