Easy and fluffy Keto Cinnamon Pancakes recipe. These would make a great addition to brunch and they also freeze and re-heat well if you want to make a big batch and then eat them throughout the week. Easy Cinnamon Pancakes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Carbs 4 g
Calories: 160 k cal | Carbohydrates: 4 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 90 mg | Sodium: 81 mg | Potassium: 134 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 6.7% | Calcium: 9% | Iron: 5.2%
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 4 ounces Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Sweet leaf
- 3 teaspoons Butter (small chunks (cold))
- Blend all of the ingredients except the butter chunks with a hand or regular mixer until smooth. Then let the batter sit for a couple minutes.
- Add the butter chunks and combine – do not over mix.
- Heat a buttered non-stick skillet to medium heat. Pour approximately 4 tablespoons of batter onto the skillet.
- Size should be approximately 4 inches in diameter.
- Look for bubbles on top, then flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side.