This is a super easy keto avocado dessert. It’s not only easy to make but there’s only a bit ingredients! Low carb, ketogenic and gluten free. Easy Avocado Dessert.
This is something I made up on the fly one day for breakfast to try and use up an overly ripe avocado. Freeze for 1 hour for a more ice cream-like treat.
Prep 10 mins
Ready In 1 h 10 mins
Per Serving: 266 calories; 25.7 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 18 mg sodium.
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mash avocado in a bowl. Add heavy cream, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate avocado mixture for 1 hour before serving.
- Optional-You may top with or mix in roasted, salted almonds, peanuts, or other nut snack.
- Optional-You may also use fresh berries as a topping or mix them in, if you have carbs left (or aren’t on keto).
- Optional-You can also reduce (or omit) the stevia extract, and use the sugar-free (or regular, if you’re not avoiding carbs) flavored syrups.