This one, however, will be a hit – it’s thick, creamy, delicious, and will knock your socks off! If you’re new to keto and haven’t had alcohol – be careful as this can make you drunk. I put a lot of alcohol in mine as we have a family that can drink often.Creamy Eggnog.
Put this in the refrigerator OVERNIGHT. Let it settle, otherwise it will be a bit too foamy for most.
This makes a total of 5 servings of Creamy Delicious Keto Eggnog. Each serving comes out to be 559.8 Calories, 45.41 g Fats, 4.59 g Net Carbs, and 7.8 g Protein.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons granulated Splenda (or your choice of sweetener to taste)
- 7.5 ounces rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- In a mixing bowl, put your 2 cups of heavy cream and 1 cup of coconut milk.
- In separate containers, separate 3 eggs into whites and yolks.
- Whip your egg whites until peaks form.
- Whisk your egg yolks until they are creamy.
- Add your egg yolks to the coconut milk and heavy cream, whisking it in so that it’s mixed well.
- Mix the egg whites into the cream/coconut milk well.
- Add your vanilla to the mixture.
- Add your spices to the mixture, this is where you can add your sweetener to taste.
- Mix the ingredients well together, ensuring that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- In a container, whisk an egg together until it is consistent throughout (no whites showing). Mix it into your eggnog.
- Now the rum! Measure out however much you want, of course – the more the better! Pour it into your eggnog and mix well.
- Enjoy! Adjust your sweeteners/spices if need be, I usually add a little bit more because I like the flavor punch.