A gluten-free, low carb cheesecake recipe that’s EASY to make with only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes prep time. This sugar-free keto cheesecake tastes just like the real thing – delicious! Creamy Cherry Cheesecake.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Calories: 294 k cal
Calories: 294 k cal | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 26 g | Saturated Fat: 14 g | Cholesterol: 144 mg | Sodium: 263 mg | Potassium: 128 mg | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 1055 I U | Calcium: 85 mg | Iron: 0.6 mg
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups Stevia in the Raw
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 f degrees. Spray the sides and bottom of a 9” spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place spring form pan on a baking sheet. Note: If you do not have a tight seal on the bottom of your spring form pan, you may want to wrap the bottom of your pan with some aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in Stevia in the Raw, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing for about 3 minutes. If you are using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs to the cream cheese mixture one at a time, beating until thick and creamy.
- Pro tip: The key to getting a really creamy cheesecake is to mix these ingredients together really well until the mixture is kind of thick and smooth (about 4-5 minutes.)
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared spring form pan. Pour about 1 cup of water into the baking dish that surrounds the spring form pan (this is called a water bath). Bake for 65-75 minutes or until puffy and just barely a light golden brown color around the edges.
- Let cool for about 1-2 hours. Then cover and pop into the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake from the spring form pan.