Enjoy this low carb paleo twist on the classic southern staple with ease using an air fryer. This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is a keto recipe that the whole family will love! Classic Fried Chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 8 people
Calories: 540 k cal
Keto Fried Chicken | Paleo, Gluten Free
Amount Per Serving (0 2 pieces of chicken)
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g 42%
Saturated Fat 10 g 50%
Cholesterol 221 mg 74%
Sodium 654 mg 27%
Potassium 477 mg 14%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 66 g 132%
Vitamin A 7.7%
Iron 11.3 %
- 16 Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Pieces about 3 lb
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1-2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Avocado or Olive Oil Spray- Optional
- Combine everything except the chicken and oil spray in a large zip-top bag.
- Add 4 chicken pieces to the bag with the spices and seal the top.
- Shake the bag to coat the chicken, then transfer to the air fryer.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer and spritz with the avocado oil. (the oil helps the almond flour get brown, but isn’t required)
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Cook at 370 degrees for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), flipping the chicken halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve immediately.