Keto Classic Caesar Salad consists of chopped romaine lettuce with chicken breasts dressed in a ranch dressing made with mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper. Classic Caesar Salad.
Ketogenic low carb
Net carbs: 2 % (4 g)
Fiber: 3 g
Fat: 79 % (86 g)
Protein: 19 % (47 g)
Calories: 993 k cal
- 10 oz. chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz. bacon
- 7 oz. Romaine lettuce
- 1 oz. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Homemade ranch dressing
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil or melted butter on top.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Add chicken and grill, until cooked through, 6 minutes per side.
- Fry the bacon until crisp. Shred the lettuce and place as a base on two plates. Place sliced chicken and the crispy, crumbled bacon on top.
- Finish with a generous dollop of dressing and a good grating of parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with avocado and lemon.