The addition of cinnamon to this simple keto coffee provides additional support for insulin signaling and fat burn with blood sugar balance. The reduction in glucose levels is not only beneficial for those with prediabetes and diabetes but it is also beneficial for those looking to lose weight. Cinnamon Coffee.
Time: 5 mins
Net carbs: 4 % (1 g)
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 92 % (14 g)
Protein: 3 % (1 g)
Calories: 136 k cal
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix ground coffee and cinnamon. Add piping hot water and brew as usual.
- Whip the cream using a whisk or a mixer until medium stiff peaks form.
- Serve the coffee in a tall mug (a glass mug is fun if you have it) and add the whipped cream on top.
- Finish with a small sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
A tablespoon of heavy cream, mixed right into the coffee before you top it with whipped cream, can make this drink even creamier.
Feel free to add a little vanilla (or peppermint) extract to the whipped cream for more flavor.