No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars will satisfy all of your dessert cravings with almost none of the sugar. Keto, low carb, low sugar,paleo,vegan high fat, Peanut Butter Bars make a perfectly delicious dessert or fat bomb. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
Keyword chocolate, keto, no bake dessert, peanut butter
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 20 Bars
Calories 108 k cal
Serving: 1 Bar | Calories: 108 k cal | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 8 g | Fiber: 4 g | Vitamin A: 4% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 5%
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups homemade sugar-free chocolate chips
Gluten Free Homemade Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your coconut flour, sweetener, and peanut butter, and mix well. If the batter is too thick, add some milk/liquid to thin out.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan or square pan with parchment paper. Pour the peanut butter batter into it and press firmly in place. Once done, place in the freezer.
- Melt your home made chocolate chips.
- Pour with melted chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate chocolate peanut butter bars until firm.