Recipes like this chocolate mint chip fudge make me so incredibly happy. Healthy and delicious! That’s the best of both worlds, right?! Chocolate Mint Chip Fudge.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 16 squares
Calories 119 k cal
Makes 16 squares
Nutrition per square: 5.3 g erythritol, 0.7 g net carbs
- 4 ounces cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops
- 1 scoop unflavored whey protein 23 grams
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon spinach powder optional
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips divided
- Line a small rectangular container with parchment paper. I used a 6×6 storage container
- In double boiler bowl, over pan of simmering water, melt together cocoa butter, condensed milk mix, water, heavy cream, and Swerve sweetener.
- Remove bowl from heat and add stevia, whey protein powder, peppermint, and spinach powder (if using).
- Let cool for a couple minutes and then fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. The chips should melt as you fold creating chocolate swirls.
- Pour fudge mix into prepared container.
- Optional-Press remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Cool fudge in the refrigerator until firm. Cut into squares. Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.