This paleo, vegan and keto bulletproof chocolate milkshake is definitely the place to start! Packed with healthy fats and plenty of nutrients, this refreshing dairy free shake is an ideal way to start your day. Chocolate Milkshake.
CUISINE: AMERICAN, DAIRY FREE, KETO, PALEO, VEGAN
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
CALORIES: 303 K CAL
Please note that nutrition facts were estimated using 50g of avocado (about half a medium one).
To break down the carb count for you (as a couple of you have gotten varying results): 4.5 g (3.5g fiber) from 50 g avocado + 3 g (2 g fiber) from 1 TBS cacao + 3 g from 1/2 cup coconut milk + 0.25 g of vanilla extract = 10.75 g total – 5.5 = 5.25 g net.
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 medium avocado to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons erythritol or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/2 cup ice as needed
- water as needed
- Add coconut milk, avocado, cacao powder, vanilla extract, salt, sweetener and add-ins of choice to a blender (bullets work amazing here!). Blend until creamy smooth, using a little water as needed.
- Add in ice and blend until thick and creamy. Do not over-blend, or you’ll lose thickness and coldness. Enjoy right away!