This recipe combines two things I love: Chocolate and low carb cheesecake. Does it get much better than that? Maybe only if there was some peanut butter in the mix. I love to take these low carb cheesecake bites to holiday parties. They are always a big hit!Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites.
Makes 28 bites
Serving 2 bites
4.48 net carbs per serving
For the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup golden flax seed meal
- 3 Tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the chocolate covering:
- 5 oz stevia sweetened chocolate
- 3 Tbsp butter
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, flax seed meal, sweetener, and cinnamon. Add the coconut oil and stir to incorporate. Press the crust into a 9″ x 9″ dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, coconut cream, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth. Top the crust with an even layer of the cheesecake mixture and freeze for 1 hr and 30 minutes.
- Cut the cheesecake into 28 even rectangles and freeze the rectangles for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Dip the cheesecake into the chocolate (or drizzle each cheesecake bite with chocolate) and set on parchment paper. Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate has set.