Start your day with a quick and easy keto green smoothie. Easy, healthy and a fresh lovely celery. I used green tea powder aka matcha which apart from having many health benefits goes great with coconut milk and vanilla. Celery Smoothie.
Total time: 5 mins
Nutritional values (per serving)
Total Carbs 11.4 grams
Fiber 5.4 grams
Net Carbs 6 grams
Protein 4.2 grams
Fat 48.2 grams
of which Saturated 36 grams
Calories 468 k cal
Magnesium 87 mg (22%)
Potassium 699 mg (35%)
- 1/2 medium avocado (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup fresh celery (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk – I like Aroy-D coconut milk (120 ml / 4 fl oz) or 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream + 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup water + few ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve (20 g/ 0.7 oz), or 5-8 drops liquid Stevia extract
- Optional: 1 tsp matcha powder (green tea powder)
- Optional: 1/4 cup chocolate, vanilla or plain whey protein or egg white protein powder (Jay Robb) or collagen powder or plant-based NuZest (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- Halve the avocado and remove the seed.
- Place everything in a blender: scooped avocado flesh, celery, coconut milk, water, vanilla, matcha (if used), Erythritol and MCT oil.
- Add ice (if used) and pulse until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!