Low Carb Carrot Cupcakes aren’t just for easter, though they would be a pretty awesome easter dessert for your low carb easter dinner. The moist, delicious, spiced cake is chocked full of carrots and pecans and topped with my Keto Cream Cheese Frosting.Carrot Cupcakes With Cream Cheese.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 35 mins
Keyword: low carb carrot cake
Calories: 241 k cal
6 net carbs per cupcake
- 1/4 cup Splenda sweetener granulated
- ½ cup Swerve Brown sweetener
- 3/4 cup Butter softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 large Egg
- 2 1/2 cup Finely ground almond flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces Carrot shredded
- 1.5 cups Pecans chopped
- 18 tablespoons Keto Cream Cheese Frosting – Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine Splenda sweetener, Swerve Brown sweetener, and butter creaming them together until fully combined.
- Add vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Add eggs 1 at a time until they are fully combined with the butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl combine almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, mixing together.
- Slowly add the almond flour mixture to the butter, mixing together until combined.
- Fold the carrots and pecans into the cupcake batter using a spatula.
- Fill each lined cupcake tin until it reaches just below the top of the cupcake liner.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and top with 1 tablespoon of Keto Cream Cheese Frosting.