These Low Carb Butter Cookies may bring back nostalgic childhood memories! They’re super simple, keto-friendly and delicious! Perfect for the holidays. Butter Cookies.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
Calories 80 kcal
This recipe yields 0.5 g net carbs per serving (1 cookie). Nutrition information does not include erythritol because it cannot be digested by the body.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat 8 g 12%
Saturated Fat 2 g 10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8 mg 3%
Sodium 30 mg 1%
Potassium 60 mg 2%
Total Carb 1.5 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 2% · Vitamin C 0% · Calcium 2% · Iron 2%
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 3 tablespoons salted butter softened to room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, thoroughly stirring until resembling a dough. As you stir, initially it will look crumbly and then it will form into a cohesive dough.
- Use the dough to form 1-inch balls, placing them on the baking sheet. There should be about 12 balls, separated from each other by about 2 inches.
- Flatten each dough ball , then rotate 90 degrees and flatten again. Or form into a different desired shape and pattern.
- Bake at 350 F until the cookies are golden around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the cookies.
- The cookies will be very soft when they come out of the oven. Let cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.