Keto Lemon Loaf Cake studded with blueberries…one bite and the Cowboys’ eyes rolled back…his head shook with satisfaction and at that moment I knew that I had created something worth jotting down. Blueberry Lemon Loaf Cake.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 12 slices
Calories 135 k cal
Serving: 1 Slice | Calories: 135 k cal | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 11 g | Fiber: 4 g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 4% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 3%
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup can sub for pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- gluten free glaze-optional
Gluten Free Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 180/350 F. Line an 8 x 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. In a seperate bowl, add your wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold through your blueberries and transfer the cake batter to the lined pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cool, top with frosting.