These keto,paleo,vegan,low carb, berry chocolate is as delicious as they are beautiful! I opted to use refrigerator dried raspberries and blueberries, but any other kind of berry that you prefer or have on hand would be great. Berry Chocolate.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 20 servings
Calories 155 k cal
Serving: 1 Bar | Calories: 155 k cal | Carbohydrates: 4 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 12 g | Fiber: 2 g | Vitamin A: 3% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 4%
- 1 1/2 cups homemade stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups refrigerator dried berries
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine homemade chocolate chips, almond butter, sticky sweetener and coconut oil and melt until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and spread out using a spatula.
- Top with berries.Refrigerate or freeze until firm.