Satisfied and slimming in a dish and super easy to prepare.
Ingredients for the recipe back steak with vegetables:
- 1 pork steak without fat margin (about 125 g, 2 cm thick)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 sage leaves
- 1 pinch of sharp mustard
- 40 g of white beans (can)
- 125 g cocktail tomatoes
- 1/4 clove of garlic
- chilli flakes
- 1 pinch of grated untreated lemon peel
- 1 handful of rocket
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees. Place a grate on the middle rail and below it a drip tray. Salt and pepper steak. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the meat well on both sides with 2 sage leaves. Remove meat and pat dry with kitchen paper. Brush with a little mustard, cover with the sage leaves and let stand on the grid in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drain beans in a sieve and rinse off. Wash tomatoes and halve. Peel garlic and chop finely. Finely chop the remaining sage leaf and place in the still hot pan with tomatoes. Stir in garlic and beans, season with salt, pepper, chili and lemon zest. Put the pan in the oven under the meat.
- Read the rocket, wash, pat dry and remove coarse stems. Place the rocket under the tomato before serving. Serve steak with the tomato and bean vegetables.