You’ve heard of green tea ice cream, but have you heard of avocado coconut ice cream?! It’s a healthy source of fats and great for curbing those sugar cravings. The toasted coconut flakes nicely compliment the smooth flavor of avocado. This ice cream is great for a girl’s night or to snack on during a Netflix binge.Avocado Coconut Ice Cream.
This makes 8 servings of Avocado Coconut Ice Cream. Each serving comes out to be 222.38 Calories, 21.09 g Fats, 6.88 g Net Carbs, and 2.07 g Protein.
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup Allulose
- 1 medium lime
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Cut avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop avocado into a blender.
- Add coconut milk, heavy cream, and sweetener into a blender with the avocado. Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Juice and zest lime. Add lime juice and zest to blender. Blend ingredients again for one minute. Refrigerate blended ingredients for at least one hour.
- Preheat pan. Place coconut flakes into the pan. Toast until lightly brown around the edges. Remove pan from heat. Set aside.
- Transfer avocado ice cream base to the ice cream machine and churn according to manufacturer’s directions.
Cover avocado ice cream base and freeze.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes to taste.