When I saw the pin for these Apple Pie Cookies I know I wanted to make a healthy version. They are just so cute. My Keto ‘Apple’ Pie Cookies don’t actually contain apples. Keep reading to find out my secret…Apple Pie Cookies.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 30 mins
Yield 12 cookies
Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 175,Total Fat 17 g 26%,Total Carbohydrates 2 g 1%,Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%,Sugars 1 g,Protein 5 g 10%
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
3 tablespoons powdered Lakanto monk fruit sweetener
5 squirts liquid Lakanto monk fruit sweetener
1/2 cup softened butter (grass-fed)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg (or 2 small)
1 bar of Apple Pie Bulletproof bars
Feel free to use another sweetener of your choice. One option is stevia sweetener which you can get in liquid and powder form.
If you are unable to get the Apple Pie Bulletproof bars, you can also try the Apple Cinnamon Bone broth protein and all you need is to add 1 scoop to this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325*F and prepare large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, bar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter and sweetener (powdered and liquid) together until creamy. Beat in vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and beat well until combined.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Press down with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Optional-Gluten Free Glaze