You can make these low carb biscuits with almond flour ahead of time, if you’d like. They’ll keep for a few days on the counter, or up to a week in the fridge.Almond Flour Biscuits.
Prep 20 m
Cook 20 m
Ready In 40 m
Per Serving: 329 calories; 27.1 g fat; 7.2 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 118 mg cholesterol; 391 mg sodium.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix in Cheddar cheese by hand. Create a small well in the middle of the bowl; add eggs and half-and-half to the center. Use a large fork, spoon, or your hands to blend in the flour mixture until a sticky batter forms.
- Drop 9 portions of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes.