These keto pancakes are so moreish they will make you as happy as a hug from a lovely friend. Even better, they’re super quick to put together. You can almost do it while you’re waiting for the kettle to boil.Almond Cream Cheese Pancakes.
Keyword almond flour pancakes, cream cheese pancakes, keto pancakes, low carb pancakes
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 portions (2 pancakes each)
Calories 234 k cal
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19.9 g 31%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g 11%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.8 g
Cholesterol 186 mg 62%
Sodium 71 mg 3%
Potassium 69 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 3.9 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g 6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 11.2 g 22%
You can add 1/2 tsp of baking powder if you want your Keto pancakes super-fluffy
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp almond flour (60 g)
- 1/2 cup full fat cream cheese (125 g)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener (optional)
- butter for frying
- Fry pancakes in melted butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Turn over once the centre begins to bubble.
- The pancakes should be smallish, ca 10-12 cm in diameter. About the right size to fit them in the toaster the next day should you be so lucky to have any leftovers.